Have you ever walked into an ice cream shop been overwhelmed with all the choices. Is this a bit like you in your business? Are you feeling overwhelmed about which action to take next? Not sure where to focus your attention and which fire to fight first?
If you are an operations manager, you are not alone. Many of us feel overwhelmed and shut down with decision overload at one time or another. Time is the one resource that is finite. So, you want to make sure you are allocating it in a way the gets the best possible operational outcomes. How do you get clarity on what to do first? What's your most powerful next action to optimize operations and financial outcomes?
Don't decide in a vacuum, take it to your customers and team members. Grow your sales and margins by doing the RIGHT things - the things that improve the quality of your customers' and workplace experience.
To prioritize your actions - you need the answers to these 6 questions:
1. What do my customers love about us, and how do I strengthen that to grow?
2. Is there anything frustrating my customers and what ACTION can I take to fix that?
3. What do my team members love about us, and how can I strengthen that?
4. Is there anything stopping employees from delivering a great customer experience?
5. What can I do today to get my customers in more often and spending more?
6. What can I do today to build a workplace culture that attracts and retains employees.
You don't have to solve every problem all at once. Prioritize the actions that mean the most to your customers and teams. Interested in learning more?
Find out how Jeff Bezos built a brand so strong, no one could compete. And, leveraged his brand strength to achieve exponential growth and profits. Got 30 minutes to join us for our webinar tomorrow - Wed 29th @ 11AM PST, 2PM EST? https://www.drivecx.com/webinar-jeff-bezos-billionaire-secrets
This is the game-changer you need!"